Home > Using CampControl > Freight Control > Send Freight
View this page in Español, Français, Português, Русский or another language.
To send freight from the Expediting Warehouse to any Location, follow these steps:
- On the menu bar, click Freight Control > Send Freight
- From the drop-down list which appears, select the destination for the new shipment
- On the Freight Control Sheet preparation page, enter the requested details
Use the Date range to filter the FCS list.
Check the “Show Received” option to see FCS’s that relate to shipments that have been received at their destination locations.
Click on the FCS# to view the details for that FCS.
FCS statuses are:
- In Assembly – Assembling the order
- In Transit – Shipment is closed and sent
- Partially Received – Some items in the shipment have been received
- Received – All items in the shipment have been received
FCS’s that are in the “In Assembly” status can be deleted by clicking on the delete icon.
||You need the following permissions (see Manage Permissions):|
To view this screen: "Update Freight Control"