Home > Using CampControl > Travel > Flight Request
View this page in Español, Français, Português, Русский or another language.
1. Select the Region and Location that this request is associated to.
||Your choice is between Regions and Locations to which you have been designated by your CampControl Account Manager.|
Your choice of Location determines which Accounting Codes are presented to you in regard to payment for your flight.
If you have been given the appropriate permission, you will be able to make the request on behalf of other CampControl users.
Remember that the name being chosen here relates to who wants the booking to be made, not necessarily who is travelling.
2. Enter the details of the requested flight(s), including any notes to the person who will make the reservations and click the "Next" button.
||If you have found details of the flight(s) you want on the Internet, copy them from your browser page and past them into the Notes section. |
3. Enter the details of each passenger and click "Next".
4. Review your request details, and click "Back to make Changes" if they are not correct.
5. If the airline reservations require authorisation by another party, click in the "Approval Required" box, and select the party to authorise the reservation from the list which will appears.
||Depending on how CampControl has been configured, you may also be able to copy the authorisation request to other parties by placing ticks next to their names. |
6. Choose to whom you wish to submit your Flight Request from the dropdown list, and click the "Submit Request" button.
||If you have permission to "Make your Own Bookings", this will be one of your options in the dropdown list. Choosing this option will take you directly to the page into which you enter the details of your airline booking. |
7. Your Flight Request will immediately appear in the "Orders in Progress" list of the party you assigned it to, and, if selected, an authorisation request will immediately be emailed to the authorising party. In the latter case, the Flight Request will be flagged as requiring an authorisation, so that it is not actioned before the authorisation is granted.
||You need the following permissions (see Manage Permissions):|
To view this screen: "Create Travel Order"
To enter Flight Requests on behalf of other users: "Create Orders On Behalf Of"